- Individual information (characters, photos, illustrations, etc.) posted on this website is subject to copyright. The entire website is also subject to copyright as an edited work, both of which are protected by the copyright laws and international treaties of each country.
- All or a part of the contents of this website can be cited, reprinted or copied by specifying the source in an appropriate manner as an act permitted under the Copyright Act, such as private use or quotation. However, this does not apply if there is a note such as “No reproduction without permission”.
- All or part of the contents of this website cannot be modified without permission.
- When posting information on this website, we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information, but technically and legally incomplete descriptions and typographical errors may be included. We are not responsible for any actions that users perform using the information on this website.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to users due to the suspension of services on this website due to maintenance of this website, fires, power outages and other natural disasters and acts of force such as viruses and third party interference. We ask for your understanding.
- Please download and install browser software and various tools based on your responsibility. We are not liable for any damages or troubles that may occur during the download and installation.
Third Party Links
As a general rule, links to this website are free, so there is no need to contact us when linking. However, please be aware that we may ask you to delete the link if the intention of misuse is obvious or the content of the link source violates laws or is against public order and morals.
Please refrain from displaying this website in the frame, as it may cause misunderstandings.
Please note that the contents of this website are subject to change or deletion without notice.